There are numerous Recovery Residences throughout Virginia. Many of the residences and their programs provide effective, safe, ethical, nurturing housing for their clients. Unfortunately, there are some programs in Virginia that are not. Certification from VARR ensures that members demonstrate compliance to a rigorous set of standards, set forth by NARR and VARR. Adherence is determined through submitting an extensive application, annual onsite inspections conducted by trained VARR personnel, participating in VARR sponsored training, and responding to all reported concerns and/or complaints.
Benefits to VARR’s Members:
- VARR is Virginia’s only nationally recognized accrediting body that develops and maintains a standards system to accredit recovery residences in Virginia.
- Your creditability will be increased through membership, due to VARR’s high standards.
- Your organization will be listed on VARR’s website as a certified member, further emphasizing your credibility, increase your visibility, and act as a free referral service.
- Participate in discussions on policy and related recommendations that affect Virginia’s recovery residences, addiction, and related fields.
- Have an opportunity to participate in exclusive training and conferences.
- Be part of a mentorship program and interact with leaders in the industry and those who have long-time established programs.
- Develop relationships and network with other recovery residence providers in Virginia.
- Participate in legislative day at the Capitol.
Apply for Membership
Are you ready to become a member? Applying for VARR Membership can benefit your organization, and help long-term recovery in Virginia.Apply Today!